Bikecat has been offering custom tours during the last six years. Each tour has been different for each group and special on its own. We have shared the amazing riding around Girona, and also the excellent cuisine and culture that this region of Catalonia has to offer.
With the experience of our local team and guides, we are organizing the first “Open Tour of Girona”. This unique cycling tour is open to everyone. We have chosen the most beautiful and well-known Girona rides. This is a very special occasion for those who want to join individually or with friends and meet new people
Join individually or with friends and meet new people.
Discover Girona and why it is so popular among the pros, with Bikecat. You will cycle with local riders and teams and possibly get to know some of the pros who live in Girona.
Prepare your season putting some good base miles and hours on your legs. This tour is intended for those who want to start preparing for the Spring and Summer.
As the season goes on, and you have ridden more miles, you are ready to experience some of the hardest climbs the pros do in Girona to get ready for the Tour de France.
See you in Girona!
To be or not to be….At Bikecat we do a good job arranging every tour with the necessary guides and support.
The training series are moderate-medium level rides at a constant training pace. If you want to work hard on the climbs, no problem!
The Girona Challenge: We’ll be doing the hardest climbs in the area, some of them will be optional, so you can always skip one.
Take a look at the mileage and total climbing to have an idea of how much you would be riding.
And if you have any questions, contact us to know more about your preferred options.
Your package will include:
- All transfers to and from Barcelona/Girona Airport.
- 8 days, 7 nights in the Casa Cundaro in Girona.
- Breakfasts, energy bars, and sport drinks.
- 3 dinners in the best restaurants representative of traditional Mediterranean, Spanish, and Catalonian cuisine.
- 6 rides according to group level with local guides.
- Support Van.
- Repair service and bicycle tune up.
- Detailed maps and complete information for the rides.
* Minimum group size to do the tour is 6 people. There will be 2 guides for every 6 riders and a support van.
|1910 €||2395 €||2475 €|
|$ 2485||$ 3115||$ 3220|
|Non riders pricing|
|1625 €||2065 €||2165 €|
|$ 2115||$ 2685||$ 2815|